girl drop it to the floor
I have deep concerns for the human race
If Silent Hill was a happy party game
Just a Scottish teenage boy trying to make it in the art world.
If you need anything tagged specifically send me an ask, anon is always on! Come say hi if you want :)
i went to a party and put 3 whole loaves of sliced bread all around the house i put bread under the kid’s pillow and in all 3 of his bathrooms, in his rugby shorts and the breast pocket of his school shirt, on his roof and his neighbor’s roof, in his couch and on his tv i’m laughing so hard he’s going to wake up hungover tomorrow and be like why the fuck is there bread everywhere
i’m pissing myself
Restless night. I’m missing people. I keep worrying. Stressing. Just wanting to shut down for a bit.
"- Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via escape—fromreality)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Beginning of my drawing. Will do some more tomorrow. Time to watch Misfits.
Promised a friend is try get some sleep. That’s not happening, thinking too much about bad stuff for sleep. Listening to Brand New and drawing to see if that helps
Freshly dyed blue for going to the rugby tomorrow! Hoping Scotland do well! So far we’re doing pretty well in the common wealth games, guy who stays not far from me got a gold in the swimming so that’s great XD